At Jasmine Care Home with Nursing we recognise that every service user should have the opportunity to choose a nursing home which will meet their individual, needs. They should be given the opportunity to exercise their right of choice in all aspects of daily living. To facilitate that choice will we:
- Provide comprehensive information about Jasmine Care Home with Nursing and the quality of services and care available.
- Provide each service user with a contract/statement of terms and conditions of residency.
- Carry out a needs assessment on each service user prior to admission.
- Demonstrate to each individual we can meet his or her assessment needs.
- Offer visits to prospective service users and their families.
- Provide a range of meals service users can choose from and allow them to decide where and when they consume their food of choice.
- Continually offer a wide range of social and leisure activities.
- Avoid strict routines and maintain maximum flexibility in their daily life.